Create cute and realistic felted animals with this fun and easy-to-follow needle felting book.
Nothing feels better than a cute, fuzzy animal you’ll hold in the palm of your hand. Adorable Felted Animals shows you how you’ll create more than 30 endearing dogs, cats, birds and other animals the use of a little wool roving, a felting needle, and a couple of simple techniques. With basic shapes you roll in your hands, you’ll sculpt the most lifelike miniature animals, the use of your felting needle to sign up for the individual parts and give them their firm and final shape. With little bits of contrasting wool, you’ll provide your felted friends expressions that are irresistible. It’s simple, creative, and very relaxing.
These cute felted animals range from the wonderfully realistic to enchantingly adorable. Included in this book are:
- Beloved dogs such as Golden and Labrador retrievers, a Pug, a Poodle, and Dachshund and more
- Exotic cats, like the Siamese and Abyssinian
- Feathered friends such as the parakeet, cockatiel, lovebird and finch
- Other household companions like the ferret and hamster
- Out of doors dwellers like the chipmunk and rabbit
The animals range from about 2-4 inches high, and instructions are included for turning a couple of of your felt creations into fun dangly accessories. A full lesson takes you through one of the vital projects from beginning to end, covering the entire basics to make certain that you have the entire skills you wish to have to make any critter you need.