Fashion fans will adore creating beautiful designs in this exquisite coloring book from bestselling publishing brand, Jade Summer.
Our Victorian Fashion coloring book takes you on a journey through one of the most interesting historical fashion periods. Filled with stunning vintage dresses and fabulous floral patterns, each page features decadent style fusing timelessness and elegance. See elaborate hats, dresses of grandeur and intricate embellishment.
Our Victorian Fashion coloring book is ideal for aspiring artists of all ages. Each magical design comes alive with color. Use your favorite hues to create an array of stylish looks. This iconic fashion period is waiting to be given your unique interpretation.
- Jade Summer books have 5,000+ 5-star Amazon Reviews. Discover what makes Jade Summer one of the premier adult coloring book brands and a frequent best-seller on Amazon. Explore the entire Jade Summer collection of 75+ coloring books and find the perfect book for your next coloring adventure.
- Beautiful, Fun, and Relaxing Coloring Pages. Our incredible coloring pages will empower you to create masterpieces and release your inner-artist. Every page you color will pull you into a relaxing world where your responsibilities will seem to fade away…
- 25 Unique Images | 2 Copies of Every Image | Single-sided Pages. You get an extra copy of each image in case you make a mistake, want to color the image a second time, or have an extra to share with a friend. Every image is placed on its own black-backed page to reduce the bleed-through problem found in other coloring books.
- This book includes a FREE digital edition. You can download the entire book and print pages as many times as you want!
- Become part of the Jade Summer community. Our fun, friendly, and supportive community on social media is an outstanding way to view completed pages from other Jade Summer fans, meet other colorists, share your masterpieces with the world, and participate in making future coloring books (including exclusive access to pre-release artwork).
Why Other Colorists Love this Book
“Beautiful renderings of 1870’s-1880’s era fashions.” – Robyn Markow
“I absolutely love this coloring book. It takes you back in time and makes you want to live and dress like they did then.” – Michelle Bloodworth
“Beautiful pictures of victorian fashion.” – Joyce Caudel