10 Corso Como: A to Z
$50.00 (as of January 17, 2019, 10:45 pm)
Carla Sozzani opened Galleria Carla Sozzani in September 1990 as a space for art, photography, and design housed in a converted garage at 10 Corso Como in Milan. Together with American artist Kris Ruhs, Sozzani created a space like no other. Rejecting strange retail norms, this concept store has all the time promoted a different philosophy—that of slow shopping, a succession of spaces and events that prioritize way of life over object acquisition. In this book, Sozzani describes her world: her style, personal taste, and opinions on fashion, commute, design, and way of life. The Galleria now comprises a bookshop, a fashion and design store, and a garden café, and it’s certainly one of Milan’s hippest and most exquisitely curated spaces—a destination in itself. 10 Corso Como has turn out to be the nexus of a global network of cultural exchange through fashion, food, art, and photography that continues to inspire fashion and design. In up to date years, two additional locations have been added: 10 Corso Como–Comme des Garçons in Tokyo in 2002 and a Seoul branch in 2008.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
- Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury Updated Edition
$125.00(as of January 17, 2019, 10:04 pm) & FREE Shipping. DetailsSave $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code NOVBOOK18 at checkout.Your coupon will be applied at amazon checkout. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more couponsLouis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury Updated EditionSave $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on offered by Amazon.com. Enter code NOVBOOK18 at checkout.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 25, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
- More Info
- The Fashion Designer’s Textile Directory: A Guide to Fabrics’ Properties, Characteristics, and Garment-Design Potential
$35.00(as of January 17, 2019, 10:03 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
- More Info
- Drawing and Painting Beautiful Faces: A Mixed-Media Portrait Workshop
$24.99(as of January 17, 2019, 10:09 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
- Buy product