Fashion Illustration Art: How to Draw Fun & Fabulous Figures, Trends and Styles
$26.99 (as of January 15, 2019, 10:01 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 25, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
From the clothes to the pose, here’s everything you want to create fierce fashion illustrations.
Create fabulous fashion moments! Drawing on 20+ years of fashion illustrating experience, Jennifer Lilya uses acrylic paint and black ink to show you how to draw the clothes, poses and attitudes at the back of runway-worthy art. Follow her expert tips, techniques and step by step illustrations to draw girls that rock the look, from flirty and fun to strong and sexy.
Illustrated with tons of gorgeous examples, this guide covers everything from assembling your tools and mixing skin tones to the secrets at the back of natural looking poses and proper fabric drape. Jennifer uses acrylic paint and black ink to create her happy illustrations, and shows you how, too. But you’ll be able to follow along side markers, pencils or whatever you like! Find out how to:
- Draw standing and walking poses full of attitude and movement.
- Use highlights, shadows and line quality to bring life to your illustrations.
- Evoke plenty of facial expressions the usage of loose indications of eyes, lips and noses.
- Create the look of batik, plaid, leather, lace, tweed and other fabrics.
- Pull it all together into complete fashion illustrations.
Pulsing with style, color and energy, this super-sassy guide will permit you to move your fashion art forward. Give your girls the spirit and spunk they want to enchant the crowd as they cruise the runway, hit the town or strike a pose.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|