Fashion Illustration: Inspiration and Technique
$26.99 (as of January 17, 2019, 10:03 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 21, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
Drawing is vitally important for the fashion industry. Fashion Illustration represents a designer’s viewpoint and Anna Kiper’s aim is to give a contribution to the revival of this unique art form. Each and every illustration lesson in the book presents a story with exciting design details and ideas to inspire designers to rediscover the art of hand drawing as a tool for creating vibrant and original work. ‘A hand drawing creates an instantaneous connection to the artist, expressing the individual style, energy and creativity’ – from Anna Kiper’s introduction.
Written for both newcomers and improvers, Fashion Illustration will allow you to to: achieve movement and attitude in figure drawing by following a couple of simple steps; develop striking and vigorous page compositions; explore effortless how one can illustrate print, textures and embellishments; discover an exciting variety of media and techniques to enrich your individual drawing style. This beautifully illustrated and inspirational book is written by Anna Kiper, one of the crucial world’s leading fashion designers and illustrators.
Contents: Introduction, The Fashion Figure, The Figure in Detail, Faces, Arms & Hands, Legs & Feet, Dressing the Fashion figure, Fashion Dictionary, Fashion Flats, Accessories, Page Composition with Affect, Illustrating Men, Illustrating Children, Fabric Rendering Techniques, Exploring Media, Model Drawing, Inspiration, Mood, Design.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|