kate spade new york: all in good taste
$27.50 (as of January 15, 2019, 10:01 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 23, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code GIFTBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
on this charming guide to entertaining, kate spade new york throws rigid rules out the door and shares unpretentious ideas for the up to date-day hostess that are easy, festive, authentic, and all the time with an air of deliberate polish.
filled with how-tos, personal essays, anecdotes, recipes, and a liberal dash of style, all in good taste will grow to be you into the hostess everyone wants a call for participation from. the book covers the very important lost arts—learn how to shuck an oyster, curate a vibrant guest list, guide a dinner-table discussion—right alongside up to date conundrums such as Instagram etiquette at dinner. whether you entertain a little or a lot, or just love being the person everyone wants to take a seat next to at dinner, all in good taste is the up to date classic you’ll be able to treasure for years.
Disclaimer: The wine stain at the cover of the book is a design element and is intentional.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|