Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury Updated Edition
$125.00 (as of January 15, 2019, 10:01 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 25, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
When Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Brand new Luxury was published in 2004, the book used to be the first to describe the dramatic rise of the world’s finest luxury company. Written with full get right of entry to to the company’s archives, it demonstrates Louis Vuitton’s passion for fine design with a stunning array of archival art, product designs, and state-of-the-art advertising. The company is examined during the lives of its first three leaders—founder Louis (who invented the Brand new trunk), his son Georges, and his grandson Gaston.
Now with fresh information on subjects such as designs for in a position-to-wear clothing, shoes, jewelry, or even automobiles, this new edition includes 20 additional pages and up to date material during the book, covering the brand’s up to date history, with new texts and photographs.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|