Retail Buying: From Basics to Fashion
$100.00 (as of January 17, 2019, 10:39 pm)
“The best retail buying book to be had. It combines concepts with actual calculations. This gives you a better understanding of the topics.” Katherine Annette Burnsed, University of South Carolina, USA
Learn the skills needed to turn out to be a successful buyer in any area of retail. The book has step by step instructions for typical buying tasks, such as identifying and understanding potential customers, creating a six-month merchandising plan, and developing sales forecasts. It covers math concepts all through and shows you how one can analyze and interpret data with practice problems to prepare you for the profession. You can also learn about important retailing trends, including global buying and sourcing, omni-channel retailing, online retailing, mobile technologies, and social media in case studies.
STUDIO resources include:
– Chapter self-quiz questions with scored results and personalized study tips
– Glossary flashcards assist build industry vocabulary
– Downloadable Excel spreadsheets to complete the end of chapter Spreadsheet Skills exercises and assignments
– Printable worksheets featuring step by step solutions to common retail buying math problems
– Links to creator-curated videos showing retail math concepts and formulas
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include get right of entry to to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free get right of entry to to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO get right of entry to card bundle ISBN 9781501334276.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
- The Fashion Designer’s Textile Directory: A Guide to Fabrics’ Properties, Characteristics, and Garment-Design Potential
$35.00(as of January 17, 2019, 10:03 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
- More Info